The Piper PA-28-151 Cherokee Warrior is a single-engine, four-seat aircraft produced by Piper Aircraft. It is a member of the Piper Cherokee family of aircraft and is used primarily for flight training, touring, and personal use. The PA-28-151 is powered by a 150 horsepower Lycoming O-320-D3G engine and has a cruise speed of around 122 knots. It has a range of approximately 699 nautical miles and can operate at altitudes up to 14,000 feet. The Cherokee Warrior was introduced in 1977 and is still in production today.
- Total Time: 650218
- N56798 is very well maintained and offers the following features:
- • 160 HP motor overhauled 2011
- • New cloth interior and panels 2011. (7/10)
- • New paint with matching wheel pants and winglets 2011. (7/10)
- • Sensenich propeller installed 2011.
- • Plane cover included.
- • Electric trim.
- N56798 includes the following avionics.
- • Dual Garmin G5 (vacuum system removed)
- • Garmin 430 WAAS GPS
- • Garmin FlightStream 210 (full IPAD and ForeFlight integration via blue tooth).
- • GMA340 four place audio panel.
- • GTX320 transponder.
- • GDL88 ADSB in and out.
- • KX155 backup nav / com radio
- • STEC 55X autopilot for fully coupled ILS and RNAV approaches. GPSS steering and heading bug integrated with Garmin G5 and Garmin 430.
- • JPI EDM 830 engine monitor (real time fuel flow data and engine performance).
- • Pilot and co-pilot double Garmin USB ports.
- • New Davtron clock for IFR compliance.
- • Yoke IPAD mount easily supports IPAD mini for ForeFlight planning.
- Notable maintenance includes:
- • April 2022 new champion spark plugs and spark plug wires.
- • April 2022 magnetos inspected and repaired (8130) by Maxwells Magnetos - Florida.
- • April 2022 avionics upgrades and all panel lights re-wired.
- • All LED replacements bulbs with exception of beacon.
- • New Bendix ignition switch replaced 11/2019.
- • New battery 8/2022
1974 Piper PA-28-151 Cherokee Warrior 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.