The Piper PA-28 Warrior is a single-engine, four-seat, fixed-tricycle landing gear light aircraft. It was designed and built by Piper Aircraft as a smaller, lower-cost companion to the Piper Cherokee. The Warrior is powered by a Lycoming O-320-D3G engine, and it is used for training and personal use. Do you have any specific questions about the Piper Warrior II?
- Total Time: 6870
- Engine: 0-320-D3G, 160hp
- Engine TT 4293.13, TSMOH 656.76
- Strong engine, compressions #1/73, 2#/74, #3/76, #4/71.
- Prop: Sensenich, 2 blade
- Prop TT 2128.66, TSMOH 934.53
- Aspen EFD1000 (Pro/Digital)
- Garmin GNS 480 WAAS
- GMA 345 with bluetooth/music capability.
- TruTrack Autopilot
- ATD-300 Traffic-Watch included
1977 Piper PA-28 Warrior II 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.