The Bellanca Citabria 7GCAA is a two-seat, single-engine, general aviation airplane produced by the Bellanca Aircraft Corporation. It was designed for flight training, touring, and personal use. The Citabria is an aerobatic aircraft, with a design that allows it to perform basic aerobatic maneuvers such as loops, rolls, and spins. It is equipped with a Lycoming O-235 engine, which produces 118 horsepower. The 7GCAA model was produced from 1964 to 1980 and is no longer in production.
- Total Time: 1810
- Lycoming O-320-A2D
- All maintenance items and ADs up to date
- She purrs like a kitten and files like a dream.
- Stewart Systems paint
- Brand new 8.00x6 tires
- Scott tailwheel overhauled with ABI kit
- New carb
- New Zefttronics OVR and ACU
- New starter solinoid
- New Concorde RG25 with ACA battery box for AD compliance
- New hoses (and flushed oil cooler)
- Rock solid airplane
1978 Bellanca Citabria 7GCAA 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.