The McDonnell Douglas MD 500D is a light utility helicopter developed by the American aviation company McDonnell Douglas. Developed from the Hughes OH-6 Cayuse, the MD 500D is an improved version of the original design that was originally introduced in 1983. It has a maximum speed of 140 knots (161 mph), a range of 345 nmi (398 mi), and a service ceiling of 15,000 ft. The MD 500D is equipped with one main engine and a tail rotor, and it can carry up to six passengers. It is used primarily for light transport, observation, and training missions.
- RR250-C20B Engine with fresh 3500hr
- Turbine Overhaul on all 4 Wheels (new wheels installed)
- Pulse Light Kit
- Radar Altimeter
- Engine Compressor Wash Kit
- Facet Oil Filter Kit
- Anti-Ice Fuel Filter
- Heat Guard
- Lead Acid Concorde Battery
- Kannad 406 ELT - VSI - Slip Indicator - Torque Indicator - 3 Pack Indicator - NAT 136D VHF Radio - 660 GPS - NAT AMS 42 Audio Panel - Certified Door Hinges - Bleed Air Heating System - Pneumatic Door Openers - Keeperless Cargo Hook - AUTO Re-Ignition Kit - Load Cell - Dual Gauges In Door - Soloy Tundra Boards - Heli Logistics Particle Separator - Copilot Foot Rest - Cargo Mirror - Cargo Pod Provisions - Cargo Hook
1979 McDonnell Douglas MD 500D 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.