The Mooney M10 Cadet is a single-engine, low-wing airplane that was produced by the Mooney Airplane Company. It was introduced in 1970 and was in production until 1972. The M10 Cadet was designed to be an inexpensive and easy-to-fly airplane, suitable for use as a personal aircraft or for flight training. It was powered by a Continental O-200-A engine and had a cruise speed of around 110 knots. The M10 Cadet had a capacity of up to two people, with a single door on the right side of the fuselage for entry and exit.
- Total Time: 2017
- - Continental C90-16F 90 hp
- - 1800 hrs TBO
- - 576 hours SMOH
- - Auto fuel STC
- - Surefly SIM4P Electronic Ignition installed to replace left hand magneto Sept 2022
- - New M1780R Slick Harness installed Sept 2022
- - New throttle cable installed Sept 2022
- - King KY 97A Comm
- - King KT 76A Transponder, tested September 2022
- - No ADS-B
1979 Mooney M10 Cadet 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.