The Pitts S-1S Special is a small single-seat aerobatic biplane designed by Curtis Pitts. It was first built in 1943 and is still in production today. It is popular among aerobatic pilots due to its agility and performance. The Pitts S-1 has a wingspan of just over 20 feet and is powered by a variety of small piston engines. It is capable of performing a variety of acrobatic maneuvers, including loops, rolls, and hammerheads.
- Total Time Airframe : 444
- Trig TY91 transceiver
- Trig TT22 transponder (ADS-B compatible)
- ACK-30 encoder
- Factory Pitts throttle/PTT
- Aircraft professionally wired
- G-meter, altimeter, ASI, voltmeter, compass, tacho, MAP/FF, oil temp/pressure
1981 Pitts Special S1S 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.