The Sabreliner 65 is a business jet manufactured by North American Rockwell from the early 1960s until the late 1980s. The aircraft was designed to carry up to eight passengers in a pressurized cabin. The Sabreliner 65 is powered by two Garrett TFE731 turbofan engines, each producing 3,500 lbf of thrust. It is capable of reaching speeds of up to 471 knots and has a range of up to 2,100 nautical miles. It has been used by a variety of government and corporate customers including the US Air Force, US Navy, NASA, and various corporate customers.
- Total Time: 9,446 hrs
- Landings: 8,680
- MSP GOLD, DEEC Engine Computers
- Time since new: 9,251 hrs / 9,127 hrs
- Hours to MPI: 1,472 hrs / 1,470 hrs
- Hours to CZI: 1,515 hrs / 1,446 hrs
- APU Details
- APU Inflight for generator only; bleed air & generator for ground operation.
- FMS: Universal UNS1-L
- GPS: Garmin GTN-625 WAAS
- Transponders: Garmin GTX-335R & 345R
- ADS-B IN & OUT
- Dual MFDs: Avidyne 600 with XM Weather & Jeppview Charts
- RDR-1200 Color Radar
- TAWS Dual Sandel
- Traffic: Bendix King Traffic Allerting
- Dual iPAD Yolk Mounts
- USB and 128VAC in Cockpit and Cabin
- All Other Avionics are Original Equipment from Rockwell International
1981 Sabreliner 65 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.