The Maule MT-7-235 Super Rocket is a light aircraft designed and manufactured by Maule Aircraft. It is a high performance single-engine aircraft with a Lycoming O-540 engine that produces 235 horsepower. It has a maximum speed of 150 knots (278 km/h) and a range of 950 nautical miles (1760 km). The aircraft has a wingspan of 35 feet (10.7 m) and a length of 27.3 feet (8.3 m). It has a useful load of 1,100 pounds (499 kg). It is equipped with a Garmin G500 avionics suite and can be outfitted with several different seating configurations. The MT-7-235 Super Rocket is a great option for pilots who are looking for a reliable and efficient aircraft that is capable of performing well in a variety of conditions.
- Total Time: 677
- Lycoming IO-540-W1A5 Serial #RL-27980-48E
- 251 Hours Since factory reman - 16 Jan. 2015
- Installed 2 Mar. 2015 Tach Time at install 11.9 hrs.
- Engine time since factory reman. 250.7 hrs. (2,000 hr. TBO)
- McCauley Model B3D32C414-C / 3 Blade - 79” Propeller
- Blade Model G-82 NDA-2
- Prop Overhaul 14 Sept 2020 Tach 256.8 hrs.
- Prop time SMOH 5.8 hrs.
- IFR - Avionics:
- Garmin GNS-430A - GPS/Nav/Com
- Bendix King KX-155 Nav/Com
- Bendix King KT-76A Transponder
- Bendix King KI-209 VOR/LOC/Glideslope
- S-Tec 50 Autopilot w/Altitude Hold
- BFG WX900 Storm Scope
- Insight G2 Color Graphic Engine Monitor
- uAvionix Skybeacon Wing Tip ADSB
- PS Engineering PMA6000M Audio Panel
- Additional Equipment:
- Extended Range Aux. Tanks 73 gal. total, 3 gal. unusable
- Micro Aerodynamics Vortex Generators
- Electric Aileron Trim
- Inertia Reel Shoulder Harnesses
- Factory lower glass “Patroller Doors” w/Pilot Swing-Out Window
- Bruce’s Aircraft Maule MAU-600 Canopy Cover
- E-Z Heat Model 540 Oil Pan Sump Heater
- Fifth Seat in baggage area
- Sealed Struts
1997 Maule MT-7-235 Super Rocket 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.