The Dassault Falcon 900EX EASy is a trijet business jet manufactured by Dassault Aviation, an aerospace company based in France. The aircraft was introduced in 1995 and is part of the Falcon 900 series. It is powered by three Pratt & Whitney Canada PW308C turbofan engines, each producing 8,000 lbf (35.6 kN) of thrust. The aircraft has a maximum range of 4,000 nautical miles (7,408 km) and can fly up to Mach 0.80 with a maximum operating altitude of 45,000 ft (13,716 m). The cabin of the Falcon 900EX EASy can be configured to seat between eight and 19 passengers. The aircraft features an advanced avionics suite, including a digital Flight Management System (FMS) with an integrated navigation system and an Enhanced Avionics System (EASy). The aircraft also features an autothrottle and digital autopilot system.
- Total Time: 3598.1
- Landings: 1650
- Honeywell TFE731-60 (On MSP Gold)
- #1 Engine (s/n P112897): 3585.5 / CYCLES: 1643
- #2 Engine (s/n P112898): 3598.1 / CYCLES: 1650
- #3 Engine (s/n P112899): 3598.1 / CYCLES: 1650
- Honeywell EASy
- Flight Management System (FMS): triple Honeywell EASy
- Global Positioning System (GPS): dual Honeywell
- VHF Communication Systems: triple Honeywell TR-866B
- VOR/ILS/Marker Navigation System: dual Honeywell NV-875B
- DME Systems: dual Honeywell DM-855
- ADF Systems: dual Honeywell DF-855
- Mode S Transponder System: dual Honeywell XS-858B
- TCAS II System: ACSS TCAS 3000
- Color Weather Radar System: Honeywell Primus 880
- Communication Management Function: Honeywell EASy
- Iridium Telecommunications: AirCell Axxess II with Data Interface Unit (DIU)
- HF Communication Systems: dual Collins HF-9000
- Head-Up Guidance System: Rockwell Collins HGS-4860
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System: Honeywell EASy (EGPWS)
- Micro Inertial Reference System: triple Honeywell Laseref V
- Radio Altimeter System: dual Honeywell RT-300
- Emergency Locator System (ELT): ELTA ADT-406 (tri-frequency) with NAV interface
- Cockpit Voice Recorder: Honeywell SSCVR (120 minutes)
- Flight Data Recorder: Honeywell SSFDR (88 parameter)
- Maintenance Status
- HAPP expires July 2023 & CASP expires December 2023. Inspections Due:
- 12-month - January 2023
- 1B at 4686 hours
- 1C - January 2028 / 3C August 2028
- Detailed Inspection of all Landing Gears – January 2028
- Honeywell: three (3) AV-900 Flight Deck Audio, Selcal, LSS-860 Lightning Sensor System.
- Honeywell EASy: Central Maintenance Computer, Electronic Jeppesen Charts, Flight Deck Video Interface.
- Securaplane Video Camera System (VCU-05): Video Camera’s – CAM-14 (Belly) & CMZ-03 (Glareshield).
- Rockwell Collins: 21-inch & 17-inch LCD monitor, one (1) dual DVD player, Airshow 4000 (non-interactive).
- Meggitt MK2 Secondary Flight Display, 115 cubic inch oxygen bottle
2010 Dassault Falcon 900EX EASy 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.