The Boeing BBJ MAX 8 is a long-range business jet with a maximum range of 6,200 nautical miles or 11,482 kilometers. The plane has a maximum cruise speed of 467 knots (862 km/h) and a maximum altitude ceiling of 45,000 feet (13,716 meters). It is powered by two CFM International LEAP-1B engines with a combined thrust rating of 31,100 pounds-force. The aircraft has a maximum takeoff weight of 79,500 pounds (36,000 kilograms). The cabin is outfitted with luxurious amenities and can accommodate up to 18 passengers in a three-zone configuration.
The Boeing BBJ MAX 8 is available for sale from a variety of authorized dealers. Prices for the plane will vary depending on the customization and features chosen. As a guideline, a new BBJ MAX 8 can range from $70 million to $90 million.
- FAA Certificate of Airworthiness
- Instrumentation, Airplane and Fuel Measuring Stick, Flight Manuals, Engine Oil; Quantity Display - English Units
- Flashing Attitude Comparator - ADI
- Split Axis Flight Director Command Display - ADI
- Ground Proximity Warning System Altitude Callouts
- Flight Management Computer System (FMCS) - FAA Flight Rules
- Lubricating Oil - Mobil Jet II
- Wheels, Tires, and Brakes:
- Carbon Brakes
- Main Landing Gear Wheels With 30-PR
- 235 MPH Radial Tires
- Nose Landing Gear Wheels with SFE 12 PR, 235 MPH Rated Radial Tires
2020 Boeing BBJ MAX 8 used 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.