The TL-2000 Sting S4 is a two-seat light sport aircraft (LSA) manufactured by TL Ultralight. It is a high-performance, all-metal, fixed-wing aircraft designed for use by recreational pilots and flight schools. The Sting S4 was first introduced in 1997 and has since become one of the most popular LSAs in the world. The aircraft is powered by a Rotax 912ULS engine and features a high-efficiency wing design and modern avionics. It has a cruise speed of up to 120 knots and a maximum range of 600 nautical miles. The Sting S4 is also equipped with advanced safety features, including a ballistic parachute system, and is approved for day/night VFR operations.
- AIRFRAME & POWERPLANT
- • Carbon fibre composite airframe with fixed landing gear • White painted
- FLIGHT CONTROLS
- • Pilot side differential toe brake system • Inflight adjustable pedals for pilot and co-pilot • Dual flight controls and elevator trim • Engine controls - central quadrant with single throttle level, choke etc • Electric elevator and ailerons trim control •
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM
- • 12volt 8amp battery • Switches • 2x 12volt sockets •
- FUEL SYSTEM
- • 20.3 gallon capacity fuel tank located in the fuselage • Engine driven fuel pump • Fuel sampling quick drain • Visual fuel gauge • Fuel selector • Gascolator
- STANDARD AVIONICS
- • Airspeed indicator • Altimeter • Vertical speed indicator • Slip/skid indicator • Pitot-static system •
- • Engine RPM • Fuel and oil pressure gauges • Oil temperature gauge • CHT gauge • Hobbs hour meter • Low voltage warning LED •
2021 TL Sport Aircraft TL-2000 Sting S4 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.