The Diamond D-Jet is a small, personal jet aircraft developed by Diamond Aircraft Industries. It is a single-engine aircraft with seating for up to five people, including the pilot. The D-Jet features a unique design, with a narrow fuselage and wings mounted on top of the cabin. It is powered by a Williams International FJ33-5A turbofan engine, which provides it with a cruising speed of around 300 mph. The D-Jet was first unveiled in 2005 and received its certification from Transport Canada in 2015. However, the aircraft has not gone into production and it is unclear if it will be produced in the future.
- Total Time: NEW!!!
- Williams FJ33-4A-19 turbofan
- Garmin G1000 three-screen system including:
- • Garmin GDU 1240A 12-inch Primary Flight Displays (PFDs)
- • Garmin GDU 1500 15-inch Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- • Garmin flight management system with keypad controller Garmin GFC 700 3-axis Automatic Flight Control System • Dual Garmin GIA 63W VHF comm, VHF nav with ILS localizer and glideslope, WAAS-certified GPS, IFR enroute and approach certified
- • Dual Garmin GRS 77 solid-state Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) • Dual Garmin GDC 74 digital air data computers
- • Garmin GTX 33 Mode S transponder
- • Dual pitot static system
- • Active Traffic Advisory System
- • TAWS-B Terrain Awareness System
- • Satellite data link for weather and support for XM Radio in-flight infotainment (subscription required)
- • 406 MHz emergency locator transmitter (ELT)
- • Equipped for known ice certification - actual certification for known ice may follow post-delivery
- • Vapor cycle air conditioning
Diamond D-Jet New 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.