The Piper PA-22-135 Tri-Pacer is a four-seat, high-wing light aircraft that was manufactured by Piper Aircraft. It was designed to be a more powerful and spacious version of the Piper PA-17 Vagabond.
Here are some key specifications for the Piper PA-22-135 Tri-Pacer:
- Wing span: 35 feet 10 inches
- Length: 23 feet 7 inches
- Height: 7 feet 7 inches
- Weight (empty): 774 pounds
- Weight (maximum takeoff): 1,450 pounds
- Cruise speed: 105 knots (121 mph)
- Range: 500 miles
- Engine: Lycoming O-290-D2, four-cylinder, air-cooled, horizontally opposed piston engine with 145 horsepower
- Fuel capacity: 24 gallons
Please let me know if you have any other questions!
- Total Time: 4100
- SMOH 70, July 2022 annual. 4 point belts
1953 Piper PA-22-135 Tri Pacer 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.