The Beechcraft Baron is a series of light-twin and light-six piston-engined aircraft produced by Beechcraft. The Baron C55 is a light-twin variant of the Baron family. It is powered by two Continental IO-470-L piston engines. It features a pressurized cabin and has a maximum speed of 194 knots (223 mph). The aircraft has a range of 1,000 nautical miles and can accommodate up to four passengers.
- Total Time: 4123
- Engines / Mods / Prop
- Left; Continental IO-520-C; S/N 287061-R; 1253 SMOH
- Continental IO-520-C; S/N 287060R; 1253 SMOH
- McCauley Left Prop; Model 3AF32C75-N; 1200 SOH
- McCauley Right Prop; Model 3AF32C75NR; 1200 SOH
- Avionics / Equipment
- PMA 8000BT Audio Panel with Bluetooth;
- Garmin 530W;
- KX 155 Nav/Com;
- GTX 330TXPR (ADSB out);
- KFC 200 Autopilot;
- King HIS
1966 Beechcraft Baron C55 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.