The Piper PA-24-260C Commanche is an American four-seat, single-engine, low-wing, all-metal aircraft. It was produced by Piper Aircraft between 1966 and 1972. The Commanche was powered by a 260 hp (194 kW) Lycoming O-540-A1A engine and was equipped with four-place seating, retractable landing gear, and a two-blade propeller. The Commanche was designed as an economical, high-performance aircraft and was well-suited for personal and business use. The aircraft was popular with flight schools and is still used today for private and commercial flights.
- Total Time: 4508
- Engines / Mods / Prop
- Engine Sold
- Hartzell HC-E2YR-1BF (prop strike)
- One Piece Windshield, Gap Seals, Many Other Mods, Call For More Details
- Avionics / Equipment
- S-Tec + Century III Autopilot
- WX-900 Storm Scope
- KT76A Transponder
- KI 209 Indicator
- JP FS450 Fuel Flow Indicator
- JP EGT 701 Engine Monitor
1969 Piper PA-24-260C Commanche 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.