The Grumman/American General AA-1A is a single-engine, two-seat airplane that was produced by Grumman American Aviation Corporation in the 1970s. It is a member of the AA-1 family of aircraft, which includes the AA-1B, AA-1C, and AA-1T. The AA-1A is a light aircraft that is often used for personal and recreational flying. It is known for its reliability, durability, and good handling characteristics. It is powered by a Lycoming O-235-L2C engine, which is capable of producing 118 horsepower. The aircraft has a maximum takeoff weight of 1,800 pounds and a maximum range of about 600 miles.
- Total Time: 2294
- Engine is a Lycoming O-235 series.
- Compressions #1 77/80, #2 78/80, #3 78/80, #4 72/80, 995 hours SMOH
- Prop has 110 SPOH with no external damage.
- Basic VFR 6 pack with functional VOR's
- IFR Capable by installing an additional radio
- ADSB-Out is paired with the Nav light
1971 Grumman/American General AA-1A 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.