The Beechcraft King Air E90 is a twin-engine turboprop aircraft designed and manufactured by Beechcraft, a subsidiary of Textron Aviation. It is the smallest of the King Air family, seating up to 7 passengers. The E90 is powered by two Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34 turboprop engines with a maximum cruise speed of 280 knots and a range of 1,400 nm. The E90 is outfitted with Garmin G1000 avionics and includes built-in weather radar. The aircraft is known for its low noise levels and low operating costs.
- Total Time: 13180
- ADF: Bendix/King KDF 800
- Autopilot: Bendix M4C IFCS
- Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-20
- Flight Director: Collins FD-108T
- Navigation Radios: Dual Collins VIR-30
- Transponder: Dual Collins TDR-90
- Altimeter: Encoding
- Avionics Package: Collins FD-108T / Pro Line
- Compass: Collins PN-101 / Sperry 14-23
- GPS: Trimble 2000 Approach Plus
- RNAV: Foster
- Weather Radar: Narco KWX-56
1972 Beechcraft King Air E90 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.