The Aerospatiale Firefly ATR 72-600 is a twin-engine turboprop regional airliner built by the French aerospace company Airbus. It is a stretched version of the ATR 72-500, which is a stretched version of the ATR 42-500. The ATR 72-600 has a seating capacity of up to 78 passengers and is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW127M turboprop engines driving six-bladed Dowty Propellers. It has a range of 2,250 nautical miles (4,166 km) and a maximum speed of 278 knots (514 km/h). The ATR 72-600 is used by airlines around the world for regional and short-haul flights.
- IFR Range 825 nm 1528 km
- Cruise Speed 275 KTAS 510 km/h
- Certified Ceiling 24934 ft 7600 m
- Rate of Climb 1355 ft/m 413 m/m
- Takeoff Distance 4485 ft 1367 m
- Landing Distance 3307 ft 1008 m
- Max Takeoff Weight 50706 lbs 23000 kg
- Max Landing Weight 49273 lbs 22350 kg
2011 Aerospatiale Firefly ATR 72-600 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.