The Husky A-1C is a single-engine, high-wing utility aircraft that was produced by the Canadian company Husky Aircraft. It was designed for use in rough terrain, and features rugged construction, short takeoff and landing capability, and the ability to operate from unimproved surfaces. The A-1C model is powered by a Lycoming O-320-A2B engine and has a seating capacity of one pilot and two passengers. It was commonly used for aerial photography, mapping, and utility work, and is well-suited for use in remote or difficult-to-access areas.
- Total Time: 580
- Engine- Lycoming 0-360-A1P, Total time- 579.4, Time since new- 579.4
- Propeller- Overhauled MTV-9-B/198-52 Total time- 759, TSOH 102.8
- RCA 3" Electronic Attitude Indicator.
- GPS: Garmin 796
- Comm: Garmin SL40
- Intercom: PM 3000 Stereo
- Transponder: Garmin GTX327 ADS-B: Garmin GDL-82 (Out)
- Push-Pull Type Circuit Breakers
- Cigarette Lighter-type Power Port
- ELT: 406 Mhz
2014 Aviat Husky A-1C 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.