The Eurocopter EC145 is a twin-engine medium-size utility helicopter. It is the successor to the Eurocopter BK117 and is a development of the MBB/Kawasaki BK117 C1. It is designed to have a high level of safety, reliability, cost effectiveness and performance, and has a range of up to 545km.
The EC145 is designed to have a high level of manoeuvrability, and is equipped with a range of systems to help ensure safe operation and reduce pilot workload. It has a five-blade bearingless main rotor, a four-blade tail rotor and a Fenestron anti-torque system. It also has a fully integrated glass cockpit display with four LCD screens, and a dual-channel FADEC system.
The EC145 is currently used by a number of military, police and civilian operators, including law enforcement and EMS operators.
If you are looking for a Eurocopter EC145 for sale, you can find a range of used aircraft for sale on aircraft marketplaces such as GlobalPlaneSearch.com. Prices for used EC145s vary depending on age, condition and additional equipment, but typically range from around $1.5 million to $2.5 million.
- Total time: 14!!!
- Flight Control Display System
- 3-Axis Automatic Flight Control System
- NAV Receiver - Bendix King KNR634A
- VHF Comm - Bendix King KTR908
- ATC Transponder Mode S - Garmin GTX33H
- WAAS GPS/NAV/Com System - Garmin GTN650
- DME System - Cobham CDM-451
- Radar Altimeter - Bendix King KRA405B
- ELT - Artex C406-2HM
- CVFDR - L3Harris FA5001
- Dual Controls
- Dual Operation Kit
- Cabin Slide Door Open Lock System
- Rotor Brake System
- Sound Proofing System
- Air Conditioning System
- Hydro Connector
- Search & Landing Light
- Engine Compressor Washing Device
- Internal Electric Power Outlet (DC28V ×2)
- Rear Clam Shell Door Window
- Internal Communication System
- Head Sets x10
- Ground Handling Wheels
- High Visibility Coating Blades
- Rubber Floor Mat
- Cabin Configuration: 2+8 Passenger Seats
2019 Eurocopter EC145 used 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.