The Beechcraft V35 Bonanza is a single-engine, six-seat, low-wing, retractable-gear general aviation aircraft produced by Beechcraft. It was introduced in 1955 and is still in production today. The V35 Bonanza is powered by a Continental IO-520-C engine and has a cruising speed of around 200 knots (230 mph). It is known for its spacious and comfortable cabin, as well as its impressive performance and handling characteristics. If you have any specific questions about the Beechcraft V35 Bonanza, feel free to ask.
- Total Time: 6500
- Aspen Max with synthetic vision
- recent STEC 55X with auto trim
- GMA 340 audio with 4 place intercom
- Garmin 430W
- GTX 345
- ADSB in and out
- Very fast V Tail 174 KTs tas
- 6500 TT
- 150 STOP with remanufactured cyls 1800 since reman
- 3 blade prop.
1966 Beechcraft V35 Bonanza 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.