The Bell 205A1 is a single-engine, light utility helicopter. It is the militarized version of the Bell 204/205 commercial helicopter and is part of the UH-1 family. It was designed and built by Bell Helicopter in the United States in the early 1960s and has been in service with the U.S. Army since that time. The 205A1 is powered by a single Lycoming T53-L-11 turboshaft engine capable of producing 1,100 shaft horsepower and can reach a maximum speed of 140 knots (161 mph). It has a maximum gross weight of 8,000 lbs and can carry up to 15 passengers or 2,500 lbs of cargo. The 205A1 is equipped with a variety of avionics and weapons systems, including a forward-firing M60 machine gun and a rocket pod. It is also capable of carrying a variety of external stores, including fuel tanks, cargo hooks, and stretchers. The 205A1 has proven to be a reliable and capable aircraft and is used by many countries around the world.
- Total Time: 13305 hrs
- Encoding Altimeter - (FM Keypad)
- ADF - Bendix King KR87
- Transponder - Bendix King
- FM Control Head - NAT TH250-2UF
- Satellite Tracker - Skytrac ISAT 200A
- ELT - Kannad 406AF-Compact
- FM Transceiver - Wulfsberg RT-30
- Directional Gyro - AIM 200
- Audio Controller - NAT AMS42
- Dual VHF COMM - Bendix King KY196A
- Blind Encoder
- ELT Remote Control Panel - Kannad RC200
1968 Bell 205A1 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.