The Bell 206 is a family of two-bladed, single- or twin-engined helicopters, manufactured by Bell Helicopter. It was originally developed in the early 1960s and has since become one of the most popular helicopter designs in the world. The Bell 206 is known for its versatility, with various models being used for a wide range of purposes, including passenger transportation, law enforcement, search and rescue, and military operations. Some of the most well-known versions of the Bell 206 include the Bell 206B JetRanger, the Bell 206L LongRanger, and the Bell 206L-4 LongRanger IV.
- Total Time: 14198
- (1) Bendix King Encoding Altimeters (1) Terra TRI 40 Radio-Radar Altimeters
- (1) Bendix King KLN90B GPS (1) Bendix King CP467 Marker Beacon
- (2) Bendix King KY196A NAV/COM (1) Bendix King KT76A Transponder
- (1) Technisonic VHF-FM Transceiver
- (1) Technisonic TAC200 Audio Panel
- Airframe Mods
- Cargo Hook System Wire Strike Protection System
- Air Conditioning Heating & Defrosting System
- Aeronautical accessories flight steps with high skid gear Increase of gross weight kit
1976 Bell 206B II 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.