The Cessna P210 Silver Eagle is a single-engine, high-performance aircraft produced by Cessna. It was introduced in the late 1970s and was in production until 1986. The Cessna P210 Silver Eagle is known for its spacious and comfortable cabin, as well as its impressive speed and range. It is equipped with a retractable landing gear and has a maximum takeoff weight of 3,600 pounds. The Silver Eagle is powered by a Continental TSIO-520-BE engine, which delivers 310 horsepower. It has a maximum range of approximately 1,500 miles and can reach a top speed of around 250 knots (289 mph).
- Airframe Hours: 3,180.3
- Garmin GMA-350c Audio Panel w/6 Place ICS
- Garmin GTN-750 & 650 Com/Nav/GPS/WAAS
- Aspen EFD-1000 PFD & MFD
- Cessna Radome/Wing Pod
- Garmin GWX-68 Weather Radar
- Garmin GDL-69 XM Weather Rec
- L-3 Avionics WX-500 Storm Scope
- Avidyne 610 Traffic Awareness System
- S-Tec System 55X Autopilot w/Altitude Preselect
- Garmin GTX-354R Transponder w/ADS-B In/Out
1983 Cessna P210 Silver Eagle 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.