The Eurocopter BK117 is a twin-engine multipurpose light utility helicopter manufactured by Airbus Helicopters. It is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW206C turboshaft engines and is capable of seating up to seven passengers. The BK117 is used for a wide range of operations, such as search and rescue, passenger transport, emergency medical service, and law enforcement. It is also used in a variety of different weather conditions.
- TTAF: 8,888 Hrs.
- Dual NAV/COMM/GPS - Garmin GNS 430W & GNS 530W
- Stormscope - Goodrich WX500
- XM Satellite Weather Receiver - Honeywell KDR610
- 3-Axis Autopilot - FMS 10-32
- Transponder - Garmin GTX 330
- VHF/UHF FM Transcevier - Technisonic TFM-550
- Satellite Tracking System - Skyconnect
- FM Transceiver - Technisonic TDFM 680
- Intercom System - NAT AMS 43
- Public Address - NAT PA110
- CVR - L3 FA 2100
- TCAS - Bendix King KTA 870
- ELT - Artex C406N HM
1986 Eurocopter BK 117 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.