The Piper PA-24 Comanche is a single-engine, four-seat aircraft produced by the Piper Aircraft Corporation from 1956 to 1972. It was designed to be a high-performance aircraft with sleek lines and a low wing configuration. The Comanche was available in several versions, including the 180, 250, 260, and 400. It was popular with private pilots and small flying clubs, and was used for a variety of purposes including personal travel, business, and flight training. The Comanche was known for its good handling and performance characteristics, and many are still flying today.
- Total Time: 2300
- All Garmin except for:
- PS Engineering Audio/Marker/Sound System
- And Stratus ESG 1090 ES Transponder, ADSB in/out
- The best addition: Garmin GFC500 auto pilot
- Original interior, good. Paint good.
- 90 Gallons
- PS Engineering 450B audio/marker and sound system, blue tooth to phone and tablet
- 4 person intercom
- Garmin GTN (Garmin Tough Navigator) 650 Navigator GPS/WAAS/NAV/COM
- Garmin Flightstream 510, will send flght plans to/from your tablet and the GTN650
- Garmin GNC 255-A nav/com with frequency identifier
- Stratus ESG, 1090 ES transponder ADSB in and out.
- Garmin G5 electronic attitude indicator with FLIGHT DIRECTOR
- Garmin G5 electronic slaved HSI
- Garmin GAD 13: OAT / true airspeed / wind direction and velocity while in flight
- Garmin GFC500 auto pilot with LEVEL BUTTON, will level your plane from an unusual attitude or too fast/slow air speeds. FLIGHT DIRECTOR. The best autopilot I've ever flown with. Check it out on YOUTUBE OR Garmin's website or GOOGLE Garmin GFC500 autopilot
- JPI Engine Data Monitor 700 with fuel totalizer, OAT, cylinder head temp and EGT digital readouts, oil temp, batter voltage
- Aerox 2 port oxygen, 15cu. ft
- Battery Minder
- AeroTherm Alien Turbo Engine heater
- Thermal sun shades and engine plugs by Bruce's Custom Covers
- Artex 406 ELT, next battery due 10/31/2023
- SkyTech starter
- Concord XC sealed battery
- New tires
- Vernier mixture control
- LED landing and taxi lights
- Fresh annual, December 2022
- Altimeters, transponder and static system certified to November 2024
1962 Piper PA-24 Comanche 250 used 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.