The price of a Cessna T210G will depend on several factors, including the year of the aircraft, its condition, and its equipment and maintenance history. In general, a used Cessna T210G may sell for anywhere from $100,000 to $300,000. It is important to carefully inspect the aircraft and review its maintenance records before purchasing it to ensure that you are getting a good value. You may also want to consider hiring a professional mechanic to inspect the aircraft for you.
- Total Time: 5140hrs
- Engine manufacturer / Model(s): TELEDYNE-CONTINENTAL TSIO-520
- Engine serial number(s): 178367-R
- Last known cylinder compressions; 72, 64, 66, 70, 67, 68
- Propeller manufacturer: MCCAULEY D3A32C402
- Propeller serial: 812079
- Propeller/rotor hours: 1030 HRS
- Standard Cessna T210 Centurion avionics
- EDM930 colour engine monitoring
- Dynon Avionics D10A colour EFIS
- Garmin GNS430 GPS Nav/Com
- Bendix King KX155 Nav/Com
- Garmin GTX330 ADSB Transponder
- 300 ADF, Digital fuel flowTrimble 2000 GPS
- Codan HF2000 HF Radio, 2 axis autopilot
- Garmin GMA340 audio panel.
1967 Cessna T210G 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.