The Aerostar 600A is a twin-engine, light business aircraft that was manufactured by Piper Aircraft Corporation. It is derived from the earlier Piper PA-60 Aerostar 601. The 600A features a wider cabin, more powerful engines, and improved avionics. The Aerostar 600A has a maximum speed of 294 mph, a range of 1,600 miles, and a service ceiling of 25,000 feet. It can accommodate up to seven passengers and has a maximum takeoff weight of 6,000 lbs.
- Total Time: 5300
- The Engines are Lycoming IO-540-K1J5 rated 290 HP overhauled in 2007.
- Both engines compression in the 70s.
- Both RE magnetos were replaced last year.
- Both engines have fine wire spark plugs.
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Garmin GTN 750 w/Century Flight Systems NSD-360A
- Garmin GTX 345 Transponder
- ABSB IN/OUT
- Garmin GNC 255A Nav/Com w/ Garmin GI-106B VOR/ILS/GS
- King KN64 DME
- Century IV Autopolit
- Avidyne FlightMax 850
- Shaden Digiflow-L Fuel Flow Management System
- JPI EDM 760 Engine Monitoring System w/EGT/CHT
1978 Aerostar 600A 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.