The Diamond DA40 XLS is a single-engine, four-seat aircraft produced by Diamond Aircraft Industries. It is made of composite materials and is powered by a Austro Engine AE300 turbocharged diesel engine. The aircraft is equipped with a Garmin G1000 avionics suite and has a cruise speed of about 140 knots (161 mph). It was introduced in 2008 and is still in production. Is there anything else I can help with?
- Total Time: 620
- Always hangared.
- Total time in service: 620 SNEW
- Prop time: 620
- Air frame: 620
- Hobb time: 870
- Extended Long range tank 50 USG
- Enlarged Bubble canopy.
- Electronic operated rudder pedals.
- Performance Landing Gear Kit.
- 4-Way Extended Baggage compartment.
- Power Flow Exhaust.
- Tanis Engine Preheater.
- 3 blades performance prop.
- Electric Pitch Trim.
2008 Diamond DA40 XLS 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.