The Lancair 235 is a single-engine, low-wing, fixed-gear aircraft with retractable landing gear. It is made by Lancair, a company that specializes in building kit aircraft. The Lancair 235 is a fast and agile aircraft, with a top speed of over 300 mph. It is often used for personal use and racing. It has a range of over 1,200 miles and can seat up to two people.
- Total Time: 9
- - 0.9 Hrs. TTSN ( 1 flight) 0.0 SMOH on Lycoming 150 HP 032- E3D New Colin Walker wood prop 64-74
- - Day/Night VFR panel, full 6 pack. Becker com, King transponder, ACK encoder
- Lowrance GPS
- - 3 control trim system, smaller tail . upgraded nose and main gear oleos.
- - Main-gear over-centre mod for redundancy. Emergency gear electrical system.
- - Wing tip strobes, Presently on 1 coat of primer, needs detailing, Interior upholstery is basic and incomplete and awaiting buyer's top coat colours. Glass is good.
- - 6712 pounds useful load, 55USG fuel, 7.5 hrs endurance. 180- 200MPH cruise speed, retractable gear.
- - This A/C was assembled and flown in 2001 with a Wankel 2B rotary engine but overheating caused the new owner to switch to an overhauled ( Progressive Air- Aero Sport division ) Lycoming engine but was never flown or run-up. Most everything is either new, 1 hr old or overhauled.
- - Build quality cosmetically (fit and finish) is fair to poor but build quality structurally appears good!
- - I bought the project in 2021 and finished the engine/cowling change, fully inspected
- the A/C and made minor changes/ corrected snags.
- - This A/C will need the 25 Hrs to be flown off before the special C of A. limitations are lifted
- - No damage history, No prop strike, No gear up landing .
- - This A/C has the engine upgrade and smaller original stabilizer but has the elevator electric trim and so this airplane is NOT for the beginner/low time pilot !
- This Aircraft is NOW ready to fly away !!!
2001 Lancair 235 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.