The Lancair 320 is a single-engine, high-performance airplane produced by Lancair International. It was designed to be built from a kit by individuals and is known for its speed, agility, and fuel efficiency. The Lancair 320 has a cruise speed of around 300 knots (345 mph) and can reach altitudes of up to 25,000 feet. It is powered by a Lycoming IO-320 four-cylinder engine and has a range of approximately 1,500 nautical miles. The aircraft has a composite construction and features a low wing design and tricycle landing gear. It was originally introduced in the 1990s and is no longer in production.
- Total Time: 83
- Additional Feature:
- Mark MK-II Tail Including 200LB gross weight Increase, and a 658LB useful Load!!
- Garmin GMA340 Audio Panel
- Bendix King KMD 150 GPS Moving Map
- Garmin 430W with GI 106 ILS indicator
- Garmin GTX327 installed (Garmin 330ES ADS-B included not installed)
- DigiFlight Autopilot
- Davtron Clock/OAT/Voltmeter
- Electric elevator, aileron, rudder trim
- Vision Microsystems Engine Monitor with EGT, Manifold, CHT
- Fuel Header Tank with Autofill and oil inverted system for aerobatic maneuvers
- Pitot Static/Transponder valid through November 2023
- ELT inspection completed April 2022
- ELT battery valid through March 2025
- Two place Intercoms
- Bruce's cover
- Strobe/Nav/Taxi/Landing Lights
2004 Lancair 320 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.