The Gulfstream G400 is a business jet aircraft produced by Gulfstream Aerospace. It was first purchased in 2003 and is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PW308C engines. It has a maximum speed of Mach 0.88, a range of 3,800 nautical miles and can carry up to 8 passengers. The plane also features an advanced cabin management system, a high-tech cabin environment and a cabin pressurization system with a maximum cabin altitude of 5,950 feet. The plane is designed for comfort and luxury, with features such as a full galley and a stand-up cabin.
- Total Time: 4100 hrs
- DU885 Planedeck
- Synthetic Vision HUD
- GOGO Advance L5 Upgraded HD-710 SAT
- COM DU-830 Upgrade FANS 1
- A FMS 6.1 WAAS
- Dual Honeywell PZ-810 Performance Computers
- Honeywell Primus 880 Weather Radar with Dual Controllers
- XM Weather
- Dual Honeywell AZ-810 Digital Air Data Systems
2003 Gulfstream G400 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.