The Hawker 400XP is a twin-engine light business jet developed by British Aerospace (BAe), later British Aerospace Corporate Jets, and currently by Hawker Beechcraft. It was the successor to the Hawker Siddeley HS-125.
The Hawker 400XP was developed in response to customer demand for a more efficient and larger cabin than the HS-125. The 400XP was designed to provide superior cabin comfort, improved cabin experience, and enhanced performance. The jet features a long, slender fuselage, the same Pratt & Whitney JT15D-5 engines as the HS-125, and a T-tail. The 400XP was the first light business jet to be certified with a full-authority digital engine control (FADEC).
The 400XP can carry up to nine passengers and two crew members. The cabin is divided into two sections, a four-seat club section and a five-seat divan. The cabin is outfitted with soundproofing, air conditioning, and an advanced environmental control system. The aircraft also offers a large baggage compartment, a full-service galley, and a lavatory.
The 400XP is powered by two Pratt & Whitney JT15D-5 engines, each producing 4,000 pounds of thrust. The aircraft has a maximum cruise speed of Mach 0.73 and a maximum range of 1,800 nautical miles.
The Hawker 400XP is a reliable aircraft with a good safety record. It has been used by business executives, celebrities, and heads of state. The 400XP is a popular choice for charter flights and can be found in the fleets of many private and business aviation companies.
- TT: 2054 / 2064
- Hours: 2054 / 2054
- Cycles: 2064 / 2064
- ADF: Dual Collins ADF-462
- AHRS: Dual
- Autopilot: Collins EFD-871
- Avionics Package: Collins Pro Line 4
- Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-442A
- CVR: Fairchild A100S
- DME: Dual Collins DME-442
- EFIS: Collins 3-tube
- FMS: Dual Collins FMS-5000
- Navigation Radios: Dual Collins
- Radar Altimeter: Collins ALT-55B
- TAWS: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
- Dual Collins ADC-850D air data computers, Artex C406-2 ELT
- TCAS: Collins TCAS-II w/change 7
- Transponder: Dual Collins Mode S
- Weather Radar: Collins TWR-850
- Thrust Reversers
- ADS-B Capable
- 8.33 channel spacing
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Weather Radar
- Dual Flight Management Systems
2006 Hawker 400XP 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.