The Mooney M20J is a single-engine, four-seat, high-performance airplane produced by the Mooney Aerospace Group. The M20J 205 model is equipped with a Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 engine that produces 205 horsepower. It is known for its sleek design and impressive speed, with a maximum cruise speed of over 200 mph. The M20J 205 is also equipped with a number of advanced features, such as a Garmin G1000 avionics suite and a three-blade McCauley propeller.
- Total Time: 5308
- Lycoming IO-390 upgrade (2011) with Hartzell scimitar prop, speed brakes, TKS deice, and long range tanks (fuel capacity = 94 gal).
- Fuel tanks tight with complete strip and reseal done in 2016.
- New modern paint scheme 2018.
- Avionics include: Garmin GTN 650 (2),
- Aspen Evolution (2), PFD and MFD with synthetic vision.
- GMX 200 moving map display with IFR charts.
- ADS-B in/out solution with GDL88.
- Flightstream 210 panel connect to iPAD via bluetooth.
- TCAD 9900B and TIS traffic on multiple boxes.
- KAP150 autopilot, Garmin audio panel GMA340 and Garmin transponder.
- Reiff engine preheat system with Cell Switch (on and off via cell phone). Complete maintenance records.
- Fresh annual.
- VREF appraised value = 205K. Asking 197K firm.
1987 Mooney M20J 205 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.